Any gifs of Tom Hiddleston tagged with “fuckyeahsterekfeels” is likely forged with incorrect text. They’re notorious for doing so. Putting fake words onto gifs that Tom never said. So, if you see a gifset, no matter how cute and adorable the words are, if it’s tagged with that name. I wouldn’t believe it to be true. Just putting that out there.
It’s like… it’s around, like it’s around…uhm…it’s around… 14000. x
Stick a Number & a Fandom (tv-show, movie, episode, character, ship, anything) in my ask & I will make a 3-10 cap picspam from Screencaps That Get My Photoshop Senses Tingling*.
- Faceless (caps where the subjects face is not visible)
- Looking Down (caps where the subject is looking down)
- Bruised & Battered (gore & damage: caps where the subject is banged up)
- Up Close & Personal (screencaps where the subject is in close up)
- Scenerygasm (the subject of these caps is the dominant scenery)
- Full Body Shot(s) (caps where the subjects full body is in the shot)
- Colours Abound (caps with great colouring even before editing)
- Silhouettes (the subject in silhouette or profile)
- My Emotions (caps where the subject is displaying strong emotion)
- the Space (the focus of these caps is interesting use of space, negative & positive)
- Light! (caps with great base lighting, even before editing)
- Tickles My Pickle (whatever tickles my pickle. though this is also innuendo and you’ll probably get a picspam of sex/shirtlessness/ladies with curves)
- Chiaroscuro (a strong sense of contrast, light & dark)
- That Moment (when my feelings for a character began to shift for whatever reason)
- Hair Porn (caps of hair porn, obv)
- Body Parts (caps containing specific body parts of characters)
- Profiles (caps that focus on profile shots of characters)
- Dress Me Up (caps where the characters are wearing a specific type of clothing)
- Touch Me (caps where characters are touching each other or other things of importance)
- Objects (caps where the primary focus is of an object not a character)
Tom referred to himself as T Hiddy. What a time to be alive.
God, I wish I had met him before I wrote ‘Hamlet’. He would have provided the most perfect role model imaginable.